I ordered and received two sets of series on DVD for a total of 44 discs.They were obviously cheap knock offs; the cases were covered in spelling errors and each disc was pitted, scratched or blemished.

Many did not even play in numerous players. I didn't even know they shipped from China until I received a tracking number. Their site claims each series is the original factory sealed item and they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I now have been arguing with them for several weeks through emails to give me my refund.

They offered to replace the damaged discs for free if I waited one to two months, or take a $20 refund. I told them I'm going to let the world know of their rip off site. I disputed the charge with my credit card fraud department and they are going to investigate this issue.

I just wish there was a way somebody could shut these guys down for good to end this deceiving behavior!Beware of these sites and where your online purchases come from!

Had an Experience with DVDSEA?

Comments

I'm really upset.I purchased a boxset here for $60 and it was not what I expected (the pink sleeves thing pissed me off) but I didn't want to go through the hassle of sending it back so I kept it.

I was going to play the DVD and it wouldn't work! I've called over 10 times and emailed them over 10 times and NOTHING. I don't know what to do. I'm a college student.

I saved up my money for that and I'm *** now.

:( If anyone figured out how to get their money back, please let me know.Should I speak to my credit card about it?

They are defiantly a scam. Exact same thing happened with me. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PIECES OF ***!